Exceptional Outsource and Offshore Solutions
Expand your career opportunities
We have hundreds of Active Clients in various Industries.
Exceptional Outsource and Offshore Solutions
At TMC Business Process Outsourcing, we offer job opportunities that are driven by results. We have over 40 years combined experience, a variety of clients, and 300+ employees across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
Let TMC Business Process Outsourcing introduce you to your next career opportunity inside our friendly and professional work place. We believe in rewarding good work and our clients share our beliefs and values.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help.
Join the TMC BPO team
We are always looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team
If you want to work for an established company with decades of combined experience within business process outsource services, then TMC BPO is perfect for you. We provide expert solutions for all sorts of businesses and operate 24/7, all-year round.
We require exceptional talent to help us deliver our services. From managing client databases, customer support, lead generation, book keeping, accounting, graphic design, to compiling reports and delivering them in real time, we offer a suite of professional services, with plenty of opportunity to excel and progress in your career.
If you’re interested in joining our passionate team, contact us.
Current Job Opportunities
Lets work together
- Client Roster
- Client Service
- Investigation and Resolution
- Attend Weekly Management Meetings
- Client QA Reporting
- Optimise the Client Experience
- Microsoft Office skills
- Strong business acumen
- Have a high level of interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships with all clients and prospective clients
- Have well developed communication and presentation skills
- Sound understanding of motivational factors in the workplace
- Work cooperatively and openly with the account managers, candidates, and clients
- Work within the framework of all corporate policies
- Initiate and manage your own personal development
- Manage your work to ensure production of appropriate and timely outputs
- Show maturity and balanced judgement
- Be aware of own limitations
- Show tact, empathy, sensitivity to others needs, ability to work cooperatively, and openly with managers and employees
- Team orientated and be trusted by employees and the organisation
- Ability to work with pressure, be consistent, positive, and professional
- Show flexibility and adaptability when dealing with people issues (black and white is not always right)
- Proactive “can do” attitude
- Pride in work
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Experience with alternative energy is a plus
- Knowledge of energy conservation solutions is desired
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- A portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Effective communication skills
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A high understanding of the relevant Building Code
- Strong experience with electrical and fire systems
- A high standard of Health and Safety, Workmanship, and Ethics
- Efficient communication and computer skills
- Excellent record keeping and report compilation skills
- Ensure that work carried out to the satisfaction of the customer and is of the highest quality in the industry
- Estimate and action variations to work as necessary
- Build positive relationships with existing customers and actively promote the products and services of the company in the marketplace
- Customized regular and planned preventive maintenance programs
- Professional fire safety services and technical support
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
- Professional certification and accreditation strongly recommended or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification(s) in related discipline a plus
- Experience developing for both Classic and Web Client
- Minimum 5 years of ERP programming experiences and hands on work with full life cycle implementations
- Prior SQL setup and configuration for NAV highly desired
- Ability to document code customizations and integrations in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours estimates
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Capable of testing one’s own work and deliver working products
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
- Experience with Jira
- Provide development
- Support and maintenance of Software Applications
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
- Technical design, develop and testing of core Dynamics NAV granules and add-on’s
- Develop an entire software application or its part by following Functional and Technical Specification documents
- Provide advice, estimates and expertise to pre-sales team in developing proposals
- Analyse, design and develop functions, screens and interfaces
- Liaise with web portal developers on issues and concepts concerning security of data transfer between back end systems and portals
- Develop functionality for issuing and receiving automated communications across a range of medias
- Ensure that an application is developed to standards supporting required Disaster Recovery methods
- Perform Unit testing of software code and applications developed
- Assist customers and internal teams with UAT testing
- Write, maintain and update technical documentation, user guides and user training documents
- Support and Maintenance of existing software solutions and applications
- Test and debug errors and faults in existing applications
- Troubleshoot application issues and bugs
- Maintain an application code in line with existing standards and best practices
- Support existing software solutions under SLA
- Work on data interventions; resolving issues with a customer data
- Development of Change Requests
- Liaise with Analysts in order to understand customer requirements
- Perform risk assessments of proposed changes to existing application subsystems
- Develop new functionality (programming)
- Unit testing and deployment to Test and Production environments
- Participate in regular project reviews
- Maintain your existing MS Dynamics NAV certifications, upgrading to current versions
- Maintain healthy working relationships with Analysts and keep Analysts informed of the status of their requests
- Capture and maintain information gained and record knowledge in Jira
- Ensure that all items (including requests via email) follow the change management process and are entered and tracked through Jira
Ensure that Jira accurately reflects the status of changes and outstanding issues
- Adhere to quality control standards, policies and procedures
- Record own time spent working on projects and tasks in Jira
- Complete administrative tasks on time (timesheets, expenses, helpdesk entries)
- Assist Solution Architects with research and evaluation of new technologies
- At least 5 years’ more experience in a similar QS/Estimating function within the construction, fencing or similar industry
- Solid and practical understanding of the Construction Contracts Act and all other relevant legislation
- Excellent technical knowledge or understanding of contracting within the broader construction or similar industries
- Risk management and problem solving
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Compiling Subcontract agreements
- Assessing payment claims and variations
- Measuring, estimating, and valuing variation claims
- Establishing rates from first principles
- Compiling and submission of variation claims
- Monthly cost reporting and accurate cost forecasting
You will be joining our development team, where you will have an important role developing and maintaining client websites
- Develop and extend WordPress front and backends for custom website builds
- Collaborate with the design and UX teams to create dynamic, responsive websites
- Interface with third party APIs such as Google Maps and Salesforce
- Work with account managers to develop estimates and ensure that deliverables are completed on time and on budget
- Manage technical communications with clients and account managers, ability to self-direct
- Help maintain and improve internal projects such as build and deployment tools
- Develop efficient process workflows, and ensure they are rolled out and standardized across the department
What We’d Like To See:
- You need to be skilled at recommending IA, UX, and UI improvements to designers
- You use a modern build workflow and tooling for your projects
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and comfort to tackle problems as they arise
Required development skills include:
- 3+ years of professional web development experience
- WordPress custom theme/plugin development from scratch
- PHP or similar object oriented programming language
- LAMP Stack
- Unix Server Administration
Nice to have:
- Command line tooling (such as webpack)
- CI / Docker
Take the opportunity to grow with our business.
See the bigger picture
Check out the TMC Mothership
TMC – Making better business sense
Providing leading business process outsourcing solutions for every industry. From large corporations to sole traders, TMC is the business partner of choice that is backed by over 40 years of experience.
Alex is a highly motivated and successful business entrepreneur with a strong commercial focus and common-sense approach to business. He has significant experience in business turnaround, strategy, business development, organisation, acquisitions, branding, multi-service offerings, people management, recruitment processes, client relationships and telecommunications. With over 20 years’ experience in workplace management, Alex is a skilled leader, adept at motivating all types of workforces and individuals.
David is our go-to for operations excellence. If you need process improvement or a cost-effective solution, David’s 25+ years of managing sales teams and call centres make him an innovative leader. His love of optimising helps businesses supercharge their performance and realise steady growth. David’s knowledge of all things contact centres, onshore and off, helps him gets the right people, resources and infrastructure in place to deliver outsourcing solutions that punch above their weight. With the ability to translate strategic aims into clear actionable plans, when David is at the helm, he gets teams working toward a shared vision and supports them to optimise their business service delivery.
Adnan is our master planner whose business foresight helps us organise and upskill teams that deliver results. With 10+ years experience in the call centre industry, we rely on Adnan’s consulting prowess to balance staffing with work volumes to ensure our clients are satisfied and operational goals are met. As a people person, Adnan fosters strong relationships with staff and clients keeping the focus strong and morale high. His management experience and supportive approach helps us deliver first class service to all our clients.
Les has over 20 years’ BPO experience in business support and contact centres in both Australia and the Philippines, holding senior roles in some of Australia’s leading brands ranging from business development to business effectiveness.
Les’s pragmatic approach to relationships, coupled with a passion for attention to detail coming from his PMBOK project management practice and LeanSix Sigma Blackbelt certification, ensures a collaborative and transparent engagement from scoping to delivery and the process improvement beyond.
Powered by an analytical mind, Damir is a natural problem solver. When we need solutions built and technological innovation, Damir is our go-to techie who delivers. His unique blend of a Computer Science background, decade of call centre experience and creative mindset makes him ace at fixing. Damir’s focus on processing multiple viewpoints means that when he solves a problem, the best outcome for all parties is delivered using expertly calibrated technology.
With over 20 years of experience in the delivery of technology solutions, Dean has managed a successful business delivering real world and cloud solutions to SME and Government sector clients. With a background in desktop application development he has grown toward the delivery of integration solutions within organisations to achieve database, SMS, telephony, infrastructure and security outcomes. Secure cloud delivery of solutions within and between organisations has become a core methodology and as a solutions provider, he has evolved his business to now include secure hosted infrastructure within Australia.
Janice is a relationship builder who keeps people performing at their best. With over 40 years of experience in human resources and customer service, she is the master at recruiting and on-boarding. Whether it’s working with our organisational psychologist to screen applicants or nurturing current team members, Janice knows how to develop teams that are proactive and effective. When managing quality assurance, she’s the detail-orientated person who systematically examines standards and requirements to make sure everything is on the mark.
Heidi Glynn is a registered psychologist, a member of the Australian Psychological Society, and specialises in organisational psychology. She holds a Bachelor of Behavioural Science degree and a Masters in Organisational Psychology.
Having completed extensive research in relation to job satisfaction and ‘person to job fit’, Heidi has the necessary professional skills to offer effective solutions for a range of workplace issues. Extremely competent in the areas of consultancy, counselling and human resources, Heidi has worked with many national and multi-national organisations. She uses her experience in selection and recruitment to ensure her clients receive a bespoke service that gives them exactly what they need.
Marisa has extensive experience in managing professional relationships and proven success in leading and managing her team to operate efficiently. She has an array of qualifications, particularly in business and accounting. These qualifications have allowed her to implement the skills necessary within this fast-moving business environment, such as time management, problem solving and conflict resolution. Marisa has been a part of our team for many years now and plays an integral role in our functionality and success.
Brita’s ability to connect and collaborate with clients makes her a crucial part of the TMC team. Looking after client services, Brita knows how to optimise and boost team performance. Her aptitude for understanding client delivery requirements is thanks to her call centre supervision experience — she knows what it’s like on the ground. She will understand your business and help improve how it runs.
Val has more than 27 years of senior management experience, delivering operational excellence and mission-critical results. He is responsible for ensuring Performance and Service Levels (PLA/SLA) are exceeded. He has a strong practical approach to analytical and solutions based management, adopting continuous improvement initiatives to operational results. His expertise includes; Business Set-Up, Fit-Outs, Robotic Process Automation (RPO), Process Migration, Transition, Project Implementation, Financial (CAPEX/OPEX), P/L (EBITDA and EBIT) and Cash Flow Budget Management, Creation, Design and Implementation of Adult Learning Strategies, Performance and Relationship Management, Vendor and Contract Management, Training ROI, Transition and Migration (Off-Shoring and Near-Shore Outsource Management), BPO (NA and ASPAC), COPC Customer Experience Implementation Lead, ISO Certification, PCI-DSS Certification, Human Capital and Organizational Development.
Sherwyne Anne has extensive professional work and leadership experience in human resource management. She held a variety of positions in Human Resource Management for both large and medium sized local and foreign corporations which contributed enormously to her significant expertise and profound credibility prior joining our team as a Human Resource Manager.
Sherwyne Anne’s core competencies are Recruitment and Selection, Resource and Client Management, Employee Engagement and Relations, Performance Management and Training.
Intelligent problem-solving with seemingly limitless potential
Utilising our custom services, we deliver reliable, scalable and secure technological solutions that support our clients’ businesses and solve operational pain points.
Just like our solutions, our technology is customisable and fully transparent. We build platforms to our clients’ specifications – this means we can cater to their needs, no matter the industry.
contact us today to get your career going!